Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's the time...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh and Good day to everybody...

It's a long time I am not posting anything to this blog. Well, I am getting more serious in the online business right now as I am now struggling to complete my www.sataydiy.com. (you can check it out, and give feedback to me, ok? :)) Actually, I am trying to promote SATAY D.I.Y to everybody of you since it is actually NOT hard to make satay. However, you should have right ingredients and that is the MOST IMPORTANT PART IN MAKING SATAY. Do you know that? Maybe someone will ask "who are you to introduce this of things to public? you're neither a cook nor a restaurant owner...you're not bla, bla, bla....YES, instead, I am an ex-auditor and financial analyst...YES, neither I am a cook nor restaurant owner...BUT my father is...he is an expert in satay making...YES, MY FATHER, WHOSE HELPING OUT HIS LATE MOTHER FOR MORE THAN 15 YEARS, that is absolutely LONG!! So, maybe you got some basic idea right now, right? I am actually marketing my father's product by selling it through the power of Internet.

Frankly speaking, I don't know how far our product can go...BUT at least I try, and has started with something right now...Let me tell you something, I am still in the process of learning, by playing around with HTML, meta tags, blogging (yes, this blog is part of it), webhosting and etc..all these things are new to me...eventhough I can repair and assemble computer by myself, it is actually a different thing...Hmm, I guess that's all for this time...I'll see you around soon. Wassalam and bye for now :)

No comments: